Orthodontist – Paventy & Brown Orthodontics – Corvallis, OR
This special opportunity offers a path to partnership as well as attractive incentives including $50,000 in Home Down-Payment Assistance and guaranteed income!
Join us on the journey towards equity partnership. We are excited to extend the opportunity for you to become a partner in our practice, influencing its growth and future success. With a structured pathway to partnership, we look forward to growing our practice and celebrating you as a staple addition to the Paventy & Brown team of esteemed Orthodontists.
With a combined 25+years of dedication to our community, Paventy & Brown Orthodontics is renowned for providing top quality orthodontic care. Our practice thrives on teamwork and creating a warm and supportive environment for both our team and patients.
We are seeking a dynamic and highly motivated Orthodontist to make Paventy & Brown Orthodontics their dental home. The ideal candidate for this position is confident, collaborative, entrepreneurial and exhibits leadership skills that can take our practice to the next level.
Why should you be interested?
- We take pride in our outstanding team culture, fostering collaboration and mutual support as well as opportunities for mentorship and growth.
- We have an incredibly experienced, efficient, and tenured practice team excited to support the new Orthodontist joining the practice.
- We celebrate our dedicated and diverse patient base, serving both the Pediatric and Adult populations in our community.
- Our state-of-the-art practice provides a turn-key private practice setting in a standalone facility.
- Enjoy a productive environment while maintaining clinical autonomy with access to a network of supporting Doctors.
- Productive practice projecting annual income ranging from $500,000-$550,000 with additional upside from our generous profit sharing
- Home-Buying/Down-Payment Assistance - $50,000
- Pathway to partnership after 6 months of continuous employment
- Equity target – up to $3 Million equity opportunity over 10 years
- Comprehensive medical, retirement and supplemental benefits
Nestled in the scenic Willamette Valley, Corvallis, OR combines professional prospects with an exceptional quality of life. The home of Oregon State University and established technology companies alike, Corvallis fosters a vibrant academic and intellectual community as the patient base. Surrounded by natural beauty, with easy access to hiking, biking, and other outdoor recreational activities, we maintain a temperate climate with proximity to the Pacific Ocean as well as the Cascade Mountains, making Corvallis an ideal home for outdoor enthusiasts.
Corvallis is known for its friendly and tight-knit community, where we have been named amongst the Top Small Towns in the U.S. by various sources. We pride ourselves on providing a welcoming and safe environment for residents. Overall, Corvallis combines educational opportunities, natural beauty, community spirit, and cultural richness, making it an attractive place to call home.
Join us in creating beautiful smiles and changing lives in the Willamette Valley at Paventy & Brown Orthodontics. If you are a compassionate and dedicated Orthodontist who shares our commitment to delivering outstanding care to the community we serve, we invite you to apply!
TO APPLY: Please submit your current Resume/CV and/or contact, Jenna Brady, Vice President of Talent Acquisition, to get connected with Dr. Anthony Paventy to learn more!