Miller Dental is looking for an energetic - Part-time or Full-time - Dentist to join our team in the new Cross Creek Town Center in Fulshear, TX. The Fulshear/Katy area is renowned for its family friendly master plan communities and nationally accredited school districts. Join us and experience a place where remarkable dental care is offered with outstanding service while establishing roots for your family. Our practice is dedicated to gentle, comprehensive, and affordable care for our patients. We take the time to educate our patients about their dental health, and not just concentrate on expensive and invasive procedures.
Join our team!
We are looking for a motivated Doctor who will treat our patients like family to join our rapidly growing and beautiful private, family owned practice. Enjoy working in a modern, completely digital, state-of-the-art practice. Miller Dental offers you the opportunity to advance your career while providing the most comprehensive dental care.
· Build trust with patients, ultimately building a community where we establish patients for life
· Pursue lifelong clinical and practice management learning/education
· Dedication to ethical treatment
Required license or certification:
DDS or DMD
None - Prefer 2 years of experience (But willing to consider and train a motivated learner)
· A strong sense of ethics and the ability to act with integrity
· A willingness to be coached and trained by clinicians
· Training and expertise to advance your practice
· Support from a respected leader in dentistry
· Tools and resources to achieve your professional goals
With support from Miller Dental, you can maximize your individual and professional potential. A life of service is the highest calling, and we live it every day. Join us and experience a place where remarkable dental care is offered with remarkable service.