Work in a great team environment while contributing to the better health of the community.
We’re a privately-owned & thriving dental office in West Richland seeking a reliable & enthusiastic associate dentist to join us. We believe in rewarding our entire clinical team for the effort they put into caring for our patients & helping our business grow. That’s why we offer compensation as high as $300k/year, plus the opportunity to easily earn bonuses & other incentives. We also have a philosophy of promoting internally & providing career support. Here are a few more things that make working in our dental practice different:
· Privately owned by locals, not a big corporation.
· Philosophy of mentorship & support.
· State-of-the-art office featuring the latest technology & treatments.
· We train you & support your growth & improvement as a practitioner.
· Continual opportunities to increase your income by better serving the public.
· Team of respectful professionals who make working enjoyable!
· Flexible hours – We’re not strictly 9 to 5; evening, morning, or weekend shifts available.
· Compensation as high as $300k/year…plus bonuses & other incentives.
The most important thing to know about our practice is that our biggest focus is on serving our patients. Ultimately, everything we do is about our patients’ health & all of our team members need to be committed to that goal. We will be depending on you to show integrity & reliability as part of our team. If our practice sounds like the type of place where you’d thrive, please contact us.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $228,000.00 - $400,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- DDS or DMD License (Required)