509.865.6175 ext. 3624
HPSA Score for Dental: 25
Are you looking for an organization where you can develop your dental career while making a meaningful difference in our patient's lives? Do you want a position that offers you work-life balance while you build your career?
RELOCATION OPPORTUNITY. This full-time Pediatric or General Dentist position is at Dentistry for Kids, in southeastern sunny Washington. Dentistry for Kids is part of the Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic network.
What We Offer
- Work-life balance.
- Guaranteed base pay of $230K. Total compensation can exceed $300K for highly productive dentists.
- Hiring bonus of $30K plus $20k relocation assistance available
- YVFWC qualifies dentists for federal and state student loan repayment programs that could add $25,000 or more to your annual income.
- $0 premium for full medical/dental/vision coverage for our employees; affordable coverage for family members is also available.
- Eight paid holidays plus 19 days of paid time off (PTO) to start.
- Paid license fees, malpractice insurance, and continuing education benefit that includes
cash reimbursement and additional 40 hours per year.
- Profit sharing and retirement plans paid short and long-term disability, and much more
What You'll Do
- Care for the underserved communities that we represent.
- Provide comprehensive dentistry services to children based on patient needs including:
Pediatric and young adult exams, routine restorative care, stainless steel crowns, and minor
- Work with a collaborative team consisting of expanded-function dental hygienists, dental assistants, and dental receptionists to provide our patients with an excellent experience.
General Dentist Qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited school of dentistry
- Current WA State Dentist License
- New graduate? Make your resume stand out by listing all clinical rotations and your
experience in community health or with underserved patient populations.
- You are team-oriented and customer-focused and communicate effectively with staff,
patients, and providers
Pediatric Dentist Qualifications:
- Applicants must have a D.D.S. /D.M.D. or foreign equivalent, complete a CODA-accredited advanced education program in Pediatric Dentistry, be board eligible with the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry, and be able to practice dentistry in the State of Washington.
- In addition, the candidate is expected to obtain a State of Washington permit to administer moderate sedation or moderate sedation with parenteral agents by the start date.
Kennewick is known as one of the biggest family-oriented cities of the Tri-Cities. Tri-Cities region is
comprised of the cities of Kennewick, Pasco, Richland, West Richland, and other surrounding towns. The region enjoys over 300 days of sunshine a year and offers visitors and residents a year-round outdoor paradise. Kennewick is at the confluence of the Northwest’s mightiest river, The Columbia and two of its major tributaries, the Snake and the Yakima Rivers. The Tri-Cities region houses more than 160 wineries within a 50-mile radius, where all can sample award winning wines or enjoy the breathtaking views of the beautiful vineyards. An array of enjoyable outdoor activities is right out our back door, including ski resorts, white-water rafting, camping areas, hiking trails, and lakes to visit. We are centralized for travel with The Pasco Airport less than 15 minutes away from Kennewick and travel to Spokane, Seattle and Portland, OR within three hours. As we continue to grow and anticipating future trends to the population to grow from 312,700 to 500,000 in 2060. We continue to carry our ranking that was named in 2011, as Tri-Cities Washington being ranked as the most secure and safest place to live in America.
We serve more than 181,000 patients across 25 medical clinics, 14 dental clinics, 10 pharmacies, and 64 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC's patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being a passionate champion for those with no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal-opportunity employment.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this opportunity.